COMET cPVC pipes and fittings are manufactured from a specially formulated compound in accordance with Indian Standards.
- The pipes are made as per ISI and fittings are made as per ASTM D 2846.
- The pipes are supplied plain in 3 meters and 5 meters length, in SDR 11 and SDR 13.5 respectively.
- The complete fittings are available in SDR 11 class.
- The pipes and fittings are available in 20 to 40mm (3/4" to 1 1/2").
cPVC pipes and fittings is a safe, long lasting and cost effective solution for hot and cold water supply in residential, comercial and public projects, high and low rise buildings, corporate houses & academic institutes and gas & solar heater application.
- Smooth continuous flow of water due to smooth inner surface.
- Low Thermal Expansion & Conductivity.
- light weight & Long Service Life.
- Easy to Handle & Installation.
- Flame & Smoke Resistant.
- Chemical Resistant.
- Resilient & longer lasting.
- Most cost effective.
- Service temperature up to 930C.
Lab Tasting :
- Tensile test.
- Impact test.
- Effect on water test.
- Hydraulic pressure test.
- Vicat softening temperature test.