COMET uPVC pipes & fittings are made as per ASTM (American Society for Testing of Materials) standards.
- The pipes are made as per ASTM D-1785 and fittings are made as per ASTM D 2467
- The pipes are supplied plain in 3 meters and 6 meters length, in SCH 40 and SCH 80 respectively
- The complete fitting range is available in SCH 80.
- The pipes and fittings are available in 15mm to 50mm (1/2" to 2").
This system is designed for normal water application and it is an ideal solution for portable water distribution, plumbing and water supply in homes, apartments, hotels, hospitals, swimming pools and industrial buildings.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks.
- Maintenance free & easy to instal.
- Simple and leak proof joint.
- Better insulation properties.
- Designed to last for ages.
- Most cost effective.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- UV resistant.
- Service temperature up to 600C.