uPVC system is made as per ASTM (American Society for Testing of Materials) standards. The pipes are made as per ASTM D-1785 and fittings are made as per ASTM D 2467 (for SCH 80 fittings). The pipes are supplied plain in 3 meters and 6 meters lengths, in SCH 40 and SCH 80. The complete fitting range is available in SCH 80. The pipes and fitting are available in 15 to 50mm (1/2″ to 2″) in SCH 40 and SCH 80.
This system is designed for normal water application and it is an ideal solution for potable water distribution, plumbing and water supply in residential and industrial buildings.
ASTM Specification D1784 can handle a working temperature of up to 600
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks
- Lightweight, easy to install
- Simple and leak proof joint
- Better insulation properties
- Wide range • Maintenance free
- Designed to last for ages
- Most cost effective
cPVC pipes and fittings is a safe, long lasting and cost effective solution for hot and cold water. This system is suitable for all plumbing and potable water application. The pipes and fittings are made of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride and it is available in complete range from 20 to 40mm (3/4″ to 1 1/2″). The pipes are available in SDR 11 and SDR 13.5 whereas fittings are available in SDR 11 class.
cPVC is designed for Hot and Cold water supply in residential, commercial and public projects, high and low rise buildings, corporate houses and academic institutes, solar heater application etc.
ASTM Specification D2846 SDR 11 can handle a working temperature of maximum 930 C.
- Heat & Pressure Resistant
- Long Service Life
- Easy Handling & Installation
- Flame & Smoke Resistant
- Low Thermal Expansion & Conductivity
- Chemical Resistant
- Stronger, resilient & longer lasting
- Smooth continuous flow of water due to smooth inner surface
- Low maintenance