We have extensive product range for all your needs
uPVC system is made as per ASTM (American Society for Testing of Materials) standards. The pipes are made as per ASTM D-1785 and fittings are made as per ASTM D 2467 (for SCH 80 fittings). The pipes are supplied plain in 3 meters and 6 meters lengths, in SCH 40 and SCH 80. The complete fitting range is available in SCH 80. The pipes and fitting are available in 15 to 50mm (1/2″ to 2″) in SCH 40 and SCH 80.
This system is designed for normal water application and it is an ideal solution for potable water distribution, plumbing and water supply in residential and industrial buildings.
ASTM Specification D1784 can handle a working temperature of up to 600
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks
- Lightweight, easy to install
- Simple and leak proof joint
- Better insulation properties
- Wide range • Maintenance free
- Designed to last for ages
- Most cost effective